Code of Student Conduct
The Southwest Schools District Charter has established as one of its primary goals for each student to learn in a safe school environment free of disruptions that interfere with the educational process. The purpose of this Code of Student Conduct is to inform all school staff, students, and parents of SWS’s expectations regarding behavior and conduct. The Code, reviewed and approved by the Board of Directors, is based on the policies of the Board of Education and Administrative Regulations.
School staff, students, and parents are expected to become familiar with the provisions of the districtwide Code of Student Conduct and the rules and regulations adopted and implemented by individual schools based on their Discipline Management System.
- Code of Student Conduct Bissonnet 2018-2019 – ENGLISH
- Code of Student Conduct Bissonnet 2018-2019 – SPANISH
Parent & Student Handbook
- Check soon for the 2018-2019 Handbooks
Natural Disaster Brief
- Natural Disaster Brief Facts Sheets for Parents in English
- Natural Disaster Brief Facts Sheets for Parents in Spanish
- Email email@example.com. Please allow up to 10 days for records to be sent to requestor via US Mail.
Scholarship Applications and Financial Aid
SAT and ACT Resources